Centerstone Health Services (CHS) accepts Learn more
Addiction, also known as Substance Use Disorder (SUD), is a serious chronic health condition where use of a substance is uncontrolled to the point where it creates social problems or results in risky use behaviors. The good news is: addiction is treatable. Our Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) certified providers can help!
Understanding the symptoms of a Substance Use Disorder may help determine if it’s time to seek treatment.
Substance Use Disorder Symptoms:
- Feeling that you have to use the substance regularly
- Having intense urges for the substance that leave no room for other thoughts
- Building up a tolerance to the drug, causing you to need more
- Not meeting financial obligations because of the money you spend on the substance
- Ignoring problems that have developed as a result of using the substance
- Stealing to get the substance, or other behaviors started out of desperation
- Having withdrawal symptoms when you try to not use the substance
With substance abuse treatment options for both adults and children you can be confident in trusting us with your care.