New Patient Info
Centerstone Health Services
We’re glad you chose us for your healthcare needs! Centerstone Health Services provides comprehensive primary care and mental health services for individuals and families. Care your family can count on, with or without insurance.
Follow the steps below to get started!
Scheduling an Appointment as A New Patient
A STAFF MEMBER WILL CALL YOU TO SETUP THE APPOINTMENT
COME TO THE APPOINTMENT
A few things to know about Centerstone Health Services and how to help us provide great service to you and your family.
- Be prepared to provide your Picture ID, Insurance Cards and a list of your current medications at each appointment.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to complete the check-in process.
- Co-Pays are expected to be paid at the time services are rendered. Our patients are responsible for any co-insurance, deductibles, or non-covered services. CHS provides care regardless of your ability to pay. Services can be provided on a sliding fee scale. Sliding fee discounts are available for both uninsured and underinsured patients. Your income and household size will determine the discount your receive. Please ask upon arrival for assistance with our sliding fee discount program.
- Your appointment time is set aside specifically for you. Therefore we kindly ask that you give a 24 hour advance notice if you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
- You have the right to a medical interpreter at no cost to you. Please notify our staff upon arrival for assistance.
- Services will not be denied based on a person’s race, color, sex, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or inability to pay.
- For urgent needs after hours please call the clinic that you are usually seen at and the on-call nurse will assist you. Please know that NO medications will be refilled after hours. If you have an emergency please proceed to your nearest emergency room or call 911.
With primary care, psychiatric services and pediatric services all under one roof, we look forward to providing great care and guidance for you and your family.
Your Centerstone Health Services Team