Centerstone Health Services (CHS) accepts Learn more
Centerstone Health Services (CHS) is proud to offer cost-saving primary care in Bloomington, Columbus, Connersville, and Richmond Indiana. Our primary care services include comprehensive care such as: disease prevention and screenings, diagnosis and treatment of many types of illness, education related to disease prevention or treatment, injury care, counseling, and coordination of your care.
What is Primary Care?
Primary care is integrated, accessible healthcare services provided by Primary Care Providers (PCPs) who provide a majority of healthcare needs.
Our services include:
- Treatment for non-life-threatening injuries
- Preventive care, including screenings and vaccinations
- Diagnosis and treatment of common acute and chronic medical conditions
- Assessment of health status, including medical history
- Pre-employment, sports, and pre-surgical physical examinations
- Routine laboratory and diagnostic tests
- Minor surgery
- Educational support
- Referrals to specialists
- Referrals to community agencies
What is the Role of a Nurse Practitioner in a Primary Care Setting?
Nurse practitioners (NPs) are advanced practice registered nurses who have advanced clinical training. They diagnose and treat medical problems, perform advanced procedures and prescribe medications.