New Patient Info
Centerstone Health Services (CHS)!
We’re glad you chose us for your healthcare needs! Centerstone Health Services (CHS) provides comprehensive primary care and mental health services for individuals and families. In all that we do, we work to provide equitable, high-quality healthcare to everyone we serve.
Follow the steps below to get started!
A few things to know about Centerstone Health Services and how to help us provide great service to you and your family.
- Be prepared to provide your Picture ID, Insurance Cards and a list of your current medications at each appointment.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to complete the check-in process.
- ALL Co-Pays are expected to be paid at the time services are rendered. Our patients are responsible for any co-insurance, deductibles, or non-covered services. CHS does offer a discounted fee schedule. Patients unwilling to provide any level of documentation are not eligible to participate in the sliding fee schedule program and will be required to pay 100% of charges until such time they provide documentation. Please ask upon arrival for assistance if needed.
- Your appointment time is set aside specifically for you. Therefore we kindly ask that you give a 24 hour advance notice if you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment. The following is a detailed explanation of our attendance policy:
- After the 2nd missed appointment without proper notice, you will receive a letter reminding you that after the 3rd missed appointment you will be added to a walk-in/same-day only status and an appointment will no longer be scheduled in advance for you. Your provider(s) will be notified at this time as well.
- After the 3rd missed appointment without proper notice, you will receive a letter reminding you that you have now missed 3 appointments and that you will need to call the clinic the day you would like your appointment to see if any appointments are available. Your provider(s) will be notified at this time as well.
- You have the right to a medical interpreter at no cost to you. Please notify our staff upon arrival for assistance.
- Services will not be denied based on a person’s race, color, sex, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or inability to pay.
- For urgent needs after hours please call the clinic that you are usually seen at and the on-call nurse will assist you. Please know that NO medications will be refilled after hours. If you have an emergency please proceed to your nearest emergency room or call 911.
With primary care, psychiatric services and pediatric services all under one roof, we look forward to providing great care and guidance for you and your family.
Your Centerstone Health Services Team